Who we are
Instiglio is a not-for-profit social enterprise.
Our vision is a world where every cent invested in fighting poverty maximizes social impact.
Our mission is to empower leaders in the social, public, and private sectors to improve the impact of social programs in developing countries by linking funding to results.
Read more about our team.
What we do
Instiglio advances its mission by creating social impact bonds (SIB) and results-based financing programs in low and middle-income countries. We generally offer three types of services.
1. Design: We help our stakeholders vet intervention models, evaluate service providers, demonstrate financial and social value, and design the outcome assessment.
2. Structure: We help to create the appropriate legal and financial vehicles, raise capital from donors and investors, and facilitate the partnership between stakeholders in the public, private and social sectors.
3. Implement: We help our stakeholders scale-up service providers, improve service provider capacity, and monitor and course-correct service delivery.
- Donations will be routed through Instiglio's fiscal sponsor IDinsight, Inc.
- A map of social impact bond activity in the United States
- Center for Global Development DIB videos
- The Center for Global Development publishes report on development impact bonds
- Instiglio co-founder Michael Eddy speaking about SIBs at Foromic in Mexico
- The Unorthodox Prize awards Instiglio an Honorable Mention
Subscribe to Updates