Services for Investors
(Video from Goldman Sachs on the value of SIBs to investors.)
Value add of Social Impact Bonds (SIBs)
SIBs enable impact investors, foundations, and high-net-worth individuals to realize three main benefits:
- SIBs allow impact investors to invest in a new asset class – social programs – that is largely uncorrelated with the market.
- SIBs foster sustainability and transparency in social programs, since the impact of programs is known and rewarded – and the investment in successful programs is returned.
- Return-seeking investors get the opportunity to do good while doing well. Social Impact Bonds align financial returns with social returns.
Instiglio offers the following services to investors:
- Design of financial and social metrics for measuring the social and financial returns of Social Impact Bonds
- Due diligence and validation of potential service providers
- Creating, monitoring, and reporting structure for the lifetime of the social program
- Design and evaluation of project financial models
- Mitigation of investor risk exposure
- Contract negotiations with governments, service providers, and investors
For more information, please contact Johannes Lohmann at [email protected].
- Donations will be routed through Instiglio's fiscal sponsor IDinsight, Inc.
- A map of social impact bond activity in the United States
- Center for Global Development DIB videos
- The Center for Global Development publishes report on development impact bonds
- Instiglio co-founder Michael Eddy speaking about SIBs at Foromic in Mexico
- The Unorthodox Prize awards Instiglio an Honorable Mention
Subscribe to Updates